Friday, December 3, 6-9 PM: Opening of The Artful Corner's 7th Annual Arts Market
- Great artist made jewelry, ceramics, mosaics, glass, jewelry, scarves, purses and home accessories
- A portion of proceeds from the event, which goes through Dec 5th, will support AIDS Foundation Houston. Also, your donation of a new, unwrapped toy will help children affected by HIV/AIDS have a joyful Holiday season.
Friday, December 3, 6-10 PM: Holiday on 19th
- For the first time in the 20+ year history of this event 19th St merchants have partnered with the Star of Hope to do a blanket and toy drive to coincide with the event. Merchants are collecting new and gently used blankets and new toys from now through Friday.
- Many merchants are offering discounts, grab bags and free gifts in return for donations. In addition, many merchants will be donating a portion of their sales from the evening back to the Star of Hope!
- Heights Life friend and favorite Sew Crafty is hosting the Etsy Houston "Sew Craftiest Time of the Year" and is also sponsoring a free t-shirt screening as part of the festivities. Patrons can bring their own item of clothing the night of December 3rd and, for a minimum donation of $2, have a cool design professionally screened* on a t-shirt. Proceeds benefit Star of Hope. *This is a slight change. Originally the screen printer was going to allow ppl to bring their own design but found that, logistically, it wasn't going to work. Apologies if you were all ready to have your band's logo on a shirt to find out now it won't be so
Saturday, December 4, 11 AM- 5 PM: 4th Annual Underground Arts Market
Saturday, December 4, 11 AM- 6PM: Mistletoe Madness and MORE
In addition to the Arts Market and other Madness on 19th St, check out great events in other parts of the Heights:
Noon- 6 PM: Craftidote at Antidote
- 2nd Annual Craft and Makers Market, curated by photographer and clay mistress Carole Smith.
- Vendors will have
Noon- 6 PM: Feliz Navidad por Perros y Gatos at A Peaceful Pet
- This is a charity fundraiser to benefit Rescue Bank - the food bank for animal shelters. A Peaceful Pet is hosting this celebration of the season with food, music and pinatas!
- "All people and polite pets are invited to attend."
- A free traditional Mexican lunch will be served from Noon-1:00, generously donated by La Mexicana, a local family owned restaurant.
- Free samples of Wysong and Solid Gold pet foods and treats will also be offered throughout the day. Sponsor a pinata. The proceeds go directly to Rescue Bank. Their volunteers will be here helping people help animals.
- 4:00 - 5:00 Happy Hour! Mexican coffee w/ Cuervo or Kahlua. Hot chocolate and caramels for kids and those that are kids @ heart. 10% off all pet products - 1 hour, only!
- For more info call 832-549-1730
1PM- 4 PM: Join