VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
The dog park on TC Jester is a FINALIST in the Beneful Dog Food Wag World Dream Dog Park contest!! Vote daily to bring $500K in improvements to our park!
VOTE HERE DAILY and bring this funding to the most animal friendly area of Houston!
Through July 30: Reclaimed at Hello, Lucky
Thursday, July 29, 7 PM: Constables will attend Sunset Heights Civic Club meeting
- If you have questions about the Constable Program, this is a great opportunity to learn more about what they are doing for safety and crime reduction in the Heights
- Houston Brethren church. Main and E 23rd
Friday, August 27: Vaud E. Ville’s Shenanigans
- This is an encore performance for one night only.
- An old school vaudeville review of short comedy skits, music, dance, and humor. Return to theatre’s golden age of early 20th century Vaudeville with traditionalaudience participation comedy skits, dramatic shorts; song and dance routines:family friendly fun!
- The Lambert Hall Performing Arts Center, 1703 Heights Blvd.
- Tickets: $12.50 general admission, $10.00 for seniors and students.
- Tickets are available on line at www.anamdelproductions.com or at the box office on performance nights.
- For more Information, please go to www.anamdelproductions.com or call 281-467-8939.
OUTSIDE THE HEIGHTS:
Sunday, August 15th, 5:30 PM: "The Best of Jerry Herman!" at Cavatore Italian Restaurant
- HCC fine arts at Cavatore for a fun and exciting music review.
- "The best of Jerry Herman!" (directed by Kathleen Knight) will be presented by HHC Central Campus students with Cavatore's own Bill Barlett playing the grand piano.
- Come and meet and greet and eat and drink and enjoy the music of Broadway composer- lyricist Jerry Herman. Selections of Parade, Milk and honey, Hello Dolly!, Mame, Mac and Mable, The grand tour and La cage aux follies.
- Call to make your reservations. Space is limited.
- $40.00 for dinner and show. $50.00 for dinner, show and two glasses of wine