Monday, March 22, 2010

My Farewell Post (from Sara, not Viula!)


Dearest Neighbors,

First, I have to apologize for being absent from this blog for the past several weeks. I won't bore you with too many details, but suffice it to say that I have been over-committed (e.g., neighborhood newsletter had to get produced, funeral had to be attended, spring break trip was taken, consulting was done in New York, etc.).

The problem is that my general busyness over the past month is reflective of my life. Put very simply: I am over-committed.

I need to make a clearing in my life, so I can focus on a few major projects (like my family, my job in the Montessori program at Garden Oaks Elementary, the Houston Heights Time Bank, my blog about weddings, my personal blog, daily exercise, and healthy eating).

However, I am so, so confident that Viula will carry on this blog with gusto. She is the perfect neighborhood blogger: so curious, so informed, so connected, and so courageous. I look forward to popping in from time to time with guest posts.

If you need to contact me for any reason, feel free to e-mail me. I look forward to seeing you around the neighborhood!

Wishing you the very best,

Sara

2 comments:

  1. Aww Sara! We'll miss you here, but yay for your other blogs and for Viula carrying on with the awesomeness that is Heights Life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your future endeavors! Thank you for the blog contributions!!

    Kelly
    http://ericandkellyherrera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete